Today, managers must be constantly at their best if they are to successfully meet the challenges, changes and pressure they encounter every day. They must be able to handle individual and group stress, be open to new ideas and ready to absorb large quantities of information in a short time, make rapid decisions and possess the creative acumen and people skills required to build an effective, highly integrated team. The quantity of energy needed is enormous.
Traditional models of leadership with a predominantly rational approach are no longer enough. Today’s managers must embrace a new dimension of leadership where qualities once regarded as soft or unnecessary, such as balance, intuition, an ability to listen, and an awareness of how to focus both people and energy, have now become indispensable.
FOCUS is designed to provide concrete solutions about these challenges in a short time.
FOCUS is an intensive programme lasting from 3 to 9 months and consisting of half-day group sessions held at monthly intervals (minimum 3 sessions).
Group sessions can also be complemented with remote individual coaching (Skype, G+)
The courses cover five main areas:
- ENERGY, RESILIENCE AND REGENERATION
- HANDLING AND REDUCING STRESS
- MENTAL CLARITY AND DECISION-MAKING SKILLS
- EMPOWERING LEADERSHIP
- MINDFUL COMMUNICATING AND EFFECTIVE RELATIONSHIPS
Each session lasts from 3 to 5 hours, and is held preferably in the morning (from 8 – 9.00am to 12 – 1.30pm) or in the late afternoon.
Every group session includes:
- Theory: Some yogic principles and down-to-earth Yogic teachings and how and why these exercises work on the system and help achieve results on the specific area.
- Mind- Body Exercises: 3 to 6 sets of exercises that involve all the different Yoga Coaching tools (breathing, movements and postures, mantra, mental focus). Each exercise is designed to meet specific results.
- Practice: Each trainee is assigned a 3-15 minutes daily practice that can be performed alone (at home or in the office). The rules to start and follow one’s practice easily and effectively are thoroughly explained
- Feedback: Each trainee is asked – if (s)he wishes, to share immediate experience and effects, which is useful to deepen the experience and get out the most from it.
Individual follow-up sessions are also available.